Riz is giving away some pretty stuff on her blog. But since I just read her blog post today, I missed joining her Win-a-Pair-of-Pearl-Earrings contest! I’m sad cos they look so pretty and I do love pearl earrings! They’re the kind of earrings I wear on a daily basis. Being away from the Internet world for two days has finally posed a disadvantage. =(
But it’s not too late — I still have a chance to win that Camera Charm earrings! Now this kind of earrings I don’t wear on a daily basis but it’s something I would on special occasions. To join, all I have to do is take a top-view photo of my desk, post it on my blog and leave a message on her blog. So here’s my entry:
What’s on my desk?
I obviously have a lot of (useless) stuff on my desk. And to be honest, I’ve already tidied up this desk a bit because it’s previous state is not something I’d like to share to everyone! Here are the items that are currently on my desk:
- The calendar my sister-in-law gave me.
- Pictures of Deej and my family. And I have that Instax photo of me and Riz.
- Four books on the shelf including my Bible.
- A Smile magazine (that I got from Cebu Pacific) and an In Flight magazine (from Seair). I’m collecting these travel mags, but I’m honestly not sure if I’m allowed to take these from the airplane cabins.
- My iPod Touch.
- The keys to the car and to the apartment.
- The lamp that I rarely use cos the kind of bulb it uses is not energy-saving.
- The free CD I received from Folded & Hung. I love F&H!
- And last but definitely not the least: my beloved laptop + mouse.
Thank God Riz didn’t ask to share what’s inside the desk drawer because that would be like showing you my very own version of Pandora’s Box! I keep everything that doesn’t go with anything in the apartment inside that drawer. You can just imagine how messy it is.
I hope I win those earrings! But if I don’t, I hope there’s a Part 2 contest for the Pearl Earrings! *hint hint*